Aerial Filmmaker & Photographer
Over the years I have developed a mix of skills across design, advertising, DM and identity.
I have 14 years of experience and have worked in various agencies including Barkers, Leith:Tangible, Hush, Ignition and Denvir, and have provided freelance expertise for the best studios in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle. I also teach on the award winning creative program at Edinburgh Napier University, and have worked with a wide range of clients, from banks to beers, charities to cheeses and everything in between.
I am always working to improve my creative techniques, fundamental art direction and design skills and software proficiency. I believe you can never learn too much and can always get better.
I have developed a commercially effective and successful portfolio of projects, and have enjoyed success in The Nods, The Scottish Creative Awards, Marketing Star Awards, The Kelpies Design and Illustration Awards and the International Dream Awards.
Clients - Active X Health, Brechin Community Pantry, Chase, The Consumer Code for New Homes, Gen!us Brewing, JJKS Estates, JustBe Botanicals, LavaFast, MAKE Summer School, Mini Languages, North Berwick Trust, The Scottish Seabird Centre, Soluis/Sublime, Synaptik, The Spice Witch.
Agency Experience - Barkers, Leith:Tangible, Hush, Ignition, Denvir Marketing
Agency Freelance - Alliance Creative, The Big Partnership, Denvir Marketing, Distinctive Publishing, Editions Financial, Evviva Brands, FPP, Golley Slater, Guy & Co, Ignition, Made Brave, Multiply, Ominia Creative, RAPP, The Social Marketing Gateway, Tangible, Teviot, Union, Union Direct, Voltage
I am available for freelance work in your offices, or remotely from mine.
2019 - The Nods
- Best Creative - Finalist
- Best Creative Entrepreneur - Finalist
Scotland’s Speciality Food Show
- Packaging design for The Spice Witch
‘Best Product’ - Bronze award
Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards
- Packaging design for The Spice Witch - Finalist
2017 - Scottish Creative Awards
- Best Art Direction - Winner
- Best Press Ad - Finalist
- Best Corporate Identity - Winner
- Best Corporate Identity - Finalist
- Best Use of Photography - Winner
2016 - Scottish Creative Awards
- Best Website Design - Finalist
- Most Innovative Use of Media - Highly Commended
- Best Design Strategy - Highly Commended
2015 - Scottish Creative Awards
- Best Use of Direct Mail - Highly Commended
- Best Trade Press Ad - Finalist
- Best Use of Illustration - Highly Commended
International Dream Awards
- Most Innovative use of Direct Marketing - Commendation
2014 - Kelpies Design and Illustration Prize - Shortlisted
2013 - NSA Teaching Excellence Awards
- Best Tutor - Finalist
- Best Feedback - Finalist
2009 - Marketing Star Awards
- Direct Marketing Campaign - Gold